- Kiwai Waterfall
- Siri and Paye Meadow
- Malakndi River View
- Naran Bazar
- Saif-ul-Malook Lake
- Kunhar River
- Luxury Transport
- Quality Hotels
- Delicious Food
- Basic First Aid
- Tour Guide Services
Services not Included
Company cannot and will not provide you following services. These expenses are not included in trip charges:
- Trekking gears (Trekking stick, bag packs or rain coats)
• Serious medical condition is on your own as company will provide the basic first aid only.
• Entry Tickets/Fort Tickets/Boating/Rafting at your own.
• Rescue Services in any unwanted Situation.
• Porter Facility.
• Life Insurance.
• Anything that is not included in services included section.
- From Lahore: 11,500
- From Islamabad: 10,000
- People from other cities can join us from Islamabad and Lahore
- Discount can be availed on group booking
- Lahore 4:00 AM,
- Islamabad 8:00 AM
Open Invitation Tour Itinerary:
|Departure from Lahore: 4:00 AM Friday |
Departure from Islamabad 8:00 AM Friday
|First Stay at Balakot River side for Photography|
|Lunch at Kawai Waterfall|
|Check-in at hotel in Shogran with beautiful View|
|Dinner at Hotel in Shogran + Bonfire with Music|
|After Breakfast Departure for Siri Paye at 9:00 AM|
|2 Hours stay at Siri paye and back to shogran|
|Check out from hotel at 1:00 PM|
|2nd Lunch at Malakndi River View side at 2:00 PM|
|Departure for Naran|
|Check-in at Hotel in Naran|
|Dinner at Hotel in Naran|
|After Breakfast Departure for Saif ul Malook Lake|
|2 Hours stay at Saif ul Malook Lake and back to Naran Hotel|
|Check out from hotel at 1:00 PM|
|Departure for Islamabad|
|Stop on different places for photography|
|8:00 Pm arrival time at Islamabad|
|12:00 AM arrival time at Lahore|
|Bank Account: |
MUDDASSAR HUSSAIN SHAH
Account Number: 06022820311714113206
Account IBN: PK23MPBL0228027140113206
Habib Metropolitan bank
|Easypaisa Account |
Mudassir Hussain Shah
Essential Items to Carry
- Original CNIC
- Warm jacket
- Warm socks/gloves/cap
- Sun block
- Sunglasses if you want
- Sandals if you want
- Torch if you want
- Water bottle
- Snacks if you want
Terms and Conditions
- Please bring National Identity Card (CNIC) and a copy of CNIC along with you (mandatory).
- The Company reserves the unfettered right to substantially change, alter or modify the trip schedule without any prior intimation to participants and/or costs due to unforeseen factors including but not limited to traffic jams, landslides, riots, terrorist activity, political turmoil, bad weather or as deemed fit to be in the best interest of the whole group by the Company.
- You warrant and affirm that you will not get involved in any character failing activity, including but not limited to use of obscene language or as the Company or its representative(s) deems fit, during the trip and acknowledge that failure to abide by this provision will entitle the Company to drop you off from rest of the trip without any refund.
- Please take care about the other participants’ respect and privacy. The Company and its representative(s) reserve the right to remove any person from the trip without warning in case on non-compliance with this condition.
- You warrant and affirm that you do not possess any explosives, weapons or prohibited drugs of any sort throughout the trip. The Company and its representative(s) shall not be held liable for any situation that arises due to your mollified or negligence and you shall hold the Company and its representative(s) harmless and indemnified from any legal or civil consequences arising out of your actions in this regard. Any participant found to be in possession of aforementioned restricted article(s) shall be immediately dropped from the trip without any refund.
- In case of theft, robbery or loss or damage by any means whatsoever, to personal belongings of participants, regardless of their monetary value, during the trip, the Company or its representative(s) shall not be held liable for any such loss or damage be it direct or indirect.
- The Company will take all reasonably possible measures to ensure safety and well-being of participants of the trip, however, in case any unwanted situation arises which is beyond the reasonable control of the Company or its representative(s) and in presence of any unforeseeable, inevitable event, the Company and/or its representative(s) shall, by any reason whatsoever, not be held liable and responsible for any consequences.
- We wish you all the best and looking forward to see you joining this Thrilling and Adventurous Trip.
- Air Conditioned
- Restaurant Inside
- Tv Inside